Monday-Friday: 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Three meals daily
- 24-hour emergency response system with pull cords in bedrooms and bath
- Weekly housekeeping
- Provision of flat linens once a week
- Scheduled activities and transportation including bingo, Nintendo Wii, musical entertainment, and much more
- Secured building; 24-hr. closed circuit TV entry system
- TV service with 90+ channels
- Internet service/Wi-Fi
- Click here for a full list of our amenities!
ALL applicants must first submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO phone calls, please.
Your Title Goes Here
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Executive Director is responsible for the day-to-day administration of
the independent senior living community, including program development and implementation of said
program. Evaluation and improvement of program services; management of staff; and the delivery of highquality services as determined by the residents and their families. Responsible for the financial operations of
the senior living community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assures the provision of high-quality services needed and/or desired by residents.
2. Attains and/or maintains ongoing compliance with appropriate local, state and federal regulatory
issues. Ensures that the program is prepared for inspection by regulatory agencies through regular
auditing and updating of program policies and procedures, environmental standards, etc.
3. Attains and/or maintains the targeted occupancy level.
4. Strives to attain excellence in consumer satisfaction through ongoing solicitation and measurement
of consumer feedback, implementation of consumer suggestions, interactive problem solving with
residents, and an annual program evaluation/quality assurance effort.
5. Makes measurable improvements in the overall coordination of all aspects of the program’s
6. Prepares and administers the annual budget; monitors and maintains cost control.
7. Promotes and implements constructive problem solving.
8. Provides ongoing support, direction, supervision regarding job performance of all program staff,
including contracted staff. Performs and reviews job performance evaluation. Actively promotes staff
participation and involvement in the day-to-day operations and decision making. Promotes team
building through participation and/or leadership at regular staff meetings.
9. Responsible for ensuring that a safe and sanitary environment is provided for staff and consumers;
makes efforts to reduce safety hazards, accidents and injuries.
10. Responsible for supporting and participating in the resident-centered activity program.
11. Takes initiative to actively plan, develop and implement expansion and/or innovation in program
12. Assures implementation of the program’s marketing plan.
13. Makes active contributions towards improving community relations, increasing positive public
perceptions and overall awareness of the independent senior living program.
14. Monitors physical condition of the facility and coordinates with responsible staff for proper
maintenance and improvement of facility.
15. Monitors, on a routine and ongoing basis, key measurable indicators of the daily operations.
16. Maintains appropriate levels of confidentiality.
17. Demonstrates an appreciation of the heritage, values, and wisdom of the residents and an
understanding of the aging process.
18. Continues to expand his/her knowledge through attending educational seminars and programs.
19. Performs other duties as assigned.
20. Reports to ownership, as requested, on all of the above.
1. Bachelor’s Degree and three (3) years of management experience in health care, housing, hospitality
or providing similar services for the elderly or any equivalent combination that would allow successful
completion of the job description.
2. Must possess strong organizational and time-management skills. Must be able to conceptualize,
organize, and implement a plan for the senior living program and anticipate problems and plan for
3. Must have demonstrated ability to hire, direct, and manage personnel.
4. Ability to communicate the facility philosophy and goals. Knowledge of community service network
5. Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.
6. Must possess a high degree of interpersonal relations skills and capability of relating to a variety of
people and personalities. Considerable initiative, judgment, and leadership skills are also required.