Villa Rose Senior Living Community
Dear Residents and Families,
Good morning, things are going very well here at Villa Rose. Residents are enjoying leaving the building and getting to spend time with families. Transportation in and around the community is up and going very smoothly.
I am happy to announce that starting the week of April 5th, we will move to Reopening—Phase Two.
· Family members who have had the vaccine and can provide their vaccination card, and a photo ID following 14 days from your 2nd shot, will be allowed to visit the community.
Visiting Hours will be extending to include some evening and weekend times.
Monday 9 a.m.— 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.—7 p.m.
Tuesday 9 a.m.— 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.—5 p.m.
Wednesday 9 a.m.— 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.—7 p.m.
Thursday 9 a.m.— 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.—7 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m.— 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.—5 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m.—2 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m.—2 p.m.
· All visitors must enter through the front door to check in with staff, families are not allowed to enter through other doors.
· We will also allow one child per adult, we will ask that any child over the age of 4 to wear a mask while in the community.
· We will also open our guest room up for those who have been vaccinated. You will need to call the office to schedule your stay.
At this time I am hoping to open our visiting room up later in the month of April for those who have not been vaccinated.
As a reminder the office will be closed this Friday, April 2, 2021 in honor of Good Friday. Therefore no visitation will be allowed on Friday.
Thank you again for your understanding as we slowly open the community.
schedule a tour
Welcome to Villa Rose Senior Living Community
We offer affordable independent living and supportive services available through an on-site private-duty home care service. Villa Rose residents have security, peace of mind about health needs, and companionship right outside their doors.
We understand that the decision to move to a senior community is one that requires some thought and planning. We encourage you to research your options. Whether you are looking at Assisted Living, Supportive Living, or Independent Living, we welcome you to learn about Villa Rose. We appreciate your interest in our community and hope you find answers here that will make your decision a little easier.
Please call 377-3239 with questions, to schedule a tour or join us for a meal. Thank you for your interest, we hope to see you soon! Click here to read about what makes Villa Rose unique.
How We Are Different
Villa Rose is unique! We are an independent living community that allows seniors to remain as independent as possible while offering them the resources they may need to do just that. What makes us different? We have supportive services available, but you don’t pay for them unless you need them or until you need them. Why should you pay for services you aren’t using? That’s just one of the ways that we’re able to offer the best value in retirement living in the St. Louis region.
At Villa Rose, you have your own private senior apartment with your own furnishings, and you come and go as you please. Yet, with your rent on your apartment, you receive all the benefits that come with living in our secure retirement community, including three meals-a-day, 24-hour emergency response, activities and entertainment, just to name a few. If the day comes that you need assistance—such as help with your medications, bathing or dressing, or getting to and from meals—it’s here. If you need help, even temporarily, you can contract with the on-site private-duty home care service and receive appropriate assistance to keep you as independent as possible, for as long as possible.
Villa Rose has been chosen the Small Business of the Month Winner for August 2019 by the Riverbend Growth Association.
- Three meals daily
- 24-hour emergency response system with pull cords in bedrooms and bath
- Weekly housekeeping
- Provision of flat linens once a week
- Scheduled activities and transportation including bingo, Nintendo Wii, musical entertainment, and much more…
- Secured building; 24-hr. closed circuit TV entry system
- TV service with 90+ channels
- Internet service/Wi-Fi