Villa Rose Senior Living Community
To prevent the possible spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), Villa Rose Senior Living Community will implement the additional safety procedures. This comes under the advisement of the CDC, and Federal Government, Illinois Department of Public Health, Illinois Department of Aging. Starting Tuesday, NO visitors will be allowed in the building.
Screening visitors opened my eyes, in 3 days we had 140+ visitors, we denied 5 people, who had visited highly infected areas or were out of the country. We also had 2 with fevers.
People at risk for serious illness from COVID-19: Older Adults, Older Adults with Heart Disease, Diabetes or Lung Disease. Experts are estimating that 40-70% of the United States will be infected. Within the next 2 weeks we expect to see more and more cases, experts are saying the peak will be mid-May.
· Villa Rose will NOT allow any visitors in the building, unless medically necessary.
· Cindy and Stacey will determine what is medically necessary.
· Residents who need assistance with pill containers, Stacey will assist.
· Families will be able to drop off items in the front foyer area, staff will deliver to your apartment.
· If your family sets up your pill containers at home, they will be able to drop them off.
· Yearly check-ups, please call your doctors, they should refill medication without a visit and re-schedule your appointment a couple months out.
· We are recommending that you have in stock the following items: Pain Reliever/over the counter medications and personal products to last you 30 days.
· Residents, please contact your families and make them aware, this will be posted on Facebook.
· Residents, we are asking that you DO NOT leave the building, if you go out, you are putting everyone at risk. These are unpresented times, please think of yourself and others.
· Residents, we are asking that you DO NOT let anyone in the building.
· If you are uncomfortable with these procedures, you are welcome to go stay with a family member during this situation.
· Villa Rose is taking steps to make sure that we have adequate food and supplies.
· We are here to assist you if you need items, please come to the desk and let us know what you need.
· Villa Rose will be evaluating and determining what staff are essential to the operation of the building.
· Know that you are our greatest concern, your safety and protection is our highest priority, these are unprecedented times. We understand this may be challenging, but we assure you we are doing this to protect you.
Thank you for your understanding!
schedule a tour
Welcome to Villa Rose Senior Living Community
We offer affordable independent living and supportive services available through an on-site private-duty home care service. Villa Rose residents have security, peace of mind about health needs, and companionship right outside their doors.
We understand that the decision to move to a senior community is one that requires some thought and planning. We encourage you to research your options. Whether you are looking at Assisted Living, Supportive Living, or Independent Living, we welcome you to learn about Villa Rose. We appreciate your interest in our community and hope you find answers here that will make your decision a little easier.
Please call 377-3239 with questions, to schedule a tour or join us for a meal. Thank you for your interest, we hope to see you soon! Click here to read about what makes Villa Rose unique.
How We Are Different
Villa Rose is unique! We are an independent living community that allows seniors to remain as independent as possible while offering them the resources they may need to do just that. What makes us different? We have supportive services available, but you don’t pay for them unless you need them or until you need them. Why should you pay for services you aren’t using? That’s just one of the ways that we’re able to offer the best value in retirement living in the St. Louis region.
At Villa Rose, you have your own private senior apartment with your own furnishings, and you come and go as you please. Yet, with your rent on your apartment, you receive all the benefits that come with living in our secure retirement community, including three meals-a-day, 24-hour emergency response, activities and entertainment, just to name a few. If the day comes that you need assistance—such as help with your medications, bathing or dressing, or getting to and from meals—it’s here. If you need help, even temporarily, you can contract with the on-site private-duty home care service and receive appropriate assistance to keep you as independent as possible, for as long as possible.
Villa Rose has been chosen the Small Business of the Month Winner for August 2019 by the Riverbend Growth Association.
- Three meals daily
- 24-hour emergency response system with pull cords in bedrooms and bath
- Weekly housekeeping
- Provision of flat linens once a week
- Scheduled activities and transportation including bingo, Nintendo Wii, musical entertainment, and much more…
- Secured building; 24-hr. closed circuit TV entry system
- TV service with 90+ channels
- Internet service/Wi-Fi