Villa Rose Senior Living Community
May 21, 2021
Dear Residents and Families,
Good morning, I am happy to report that things are continuing to move forward at Villa Rose. Effective Friday, June 4, 2021 the following changes will implemented.
- Family members who have had the vaccine and can provide their vaccination card, and a photo ID following 14 days from your 2nd shot, will be allowed to visit the community and will be given fob access to the front door only.
- Family members will need to drop off their fob at the office during visiting hours. Every Friday we will program the front door, so that your fob will have access. You will be able to pick your fob up during normal visiting hours.
- Family fob access will be from 9 a.m.—9 p.m.
- Fob access will be only for the front door, you must sign in, only one additional family member will be able to come in with you. This guest must have checked in with the office prior to this visit.
- We will have a sign-in book at the front door, we ask that each guest sign in.
- We will be monitoring security cameras each week, if you violate your fob access, we will turn your fob access off.
- Please do not share your fob with anyone else.
- Two family fobs are available for each apartment. Fobs are $25.00, this fee is refundable when you return the fob. We encourage families to decide who would need to have access after visiting hours.
- Vaccinated family members may now eat in the dining room with your loved ones.
- Any children (under 18) must visit during visitation hours, since they must be screened.
We have made some changes to visiting hours. Visiting Hours will be extending to include some evening and weekend times.
Monday: 9 a.m.— 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.—8 p.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m.— 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.—5 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m.— 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.—8 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m.— 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.—8 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m.— 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.—5 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m.—2 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m.—3 p.m.
I am hoping to offer a visiting area later in the month of June for family members who are not vaccinated. If you are interested in getting the vaccine, we encourage you to call Well Creek Pharmacy and speak to Bruce, 618-377-5356.
*Please note the office will be closed on Monday, May 31st for Memorial Day, there will be No visiting hours this day.
Thank you again for your understanding as we slowly open the community.
Cindy Cannon, Executive Director
schedule a tour
Welcome to Villa Rose Senior Living Community
We offer affordable independent living and supportive services available through an on-site private-duty home care service. Villa Rose residents have security, peace of mind about health needs, and companionship right outside their doors.
We understand that the decision to move to a senior community is one that requires some thought and planning. We encourage you to research your options. Whether you are looking at Assisted Living, Supportive Living, or Independent Living, we welcome you to learn about Villa Rose. We appreciate your interest in our community and hope you find answers here that will make your decision a little easier.
Please call 377-3239 with questions, to schedule a tour or join us for a meal. Thank you for your interest, we hope to see you soon! Click here to read about what makes Villa Rose unique.
How We Are Different
Villa Rose is unique! We are an independent living community that allows seniors to remain as independent as possible while offering them the resources they may need to do just that. What makes us different? We have supportive services available, but you don’t pay for them unless you need them or until you need them. Why should you pay for services you aren’t using? That’s just one of the ways that we’re able to offer the best value in retirement living in the St. Louis region.
At Villa Rose, you have your own private senior apartment with your own furnishings, and you come and go as you please. Yet, with your rent on your apartment, you receive all the benefits that come with living in our secure retirement community, including three meals-a-day, 24-hour emergency response, activities and entertainment, just to name a few. If the day comes that you need assistance—such as help with your medications, bathing or dressing, or getting to and from meals—it’s here. If you need help, even temporarily, you can contract with the on-site private-duty home care service and receive appropriate assistance to keep you as independent as possible, for as long as possible.
Villa Rose has been chosen the Small Business of the Month Winner for August 2019 by the Riverbend Growth Association.
- Three meals daily
- 24-hour emergency response system with pull cords in bedrooms and bath
- Weekly housekeeping
- Provision of flat linens once a week
- Scheduled activities and transportation including bingo, Nintendo Wii, musical entertainment, and much more…
- Secured building; 24-hr. closed circuit TV entry system
- TV service with 90+ channels
- Internet service/Wi-Fi